Hi-Crush is a leading domestic producer, supplier, and distributor of premium Northern White frac sand used to enhance recovery rates of oil and natural gas from hydraulic fracturing wells.
Reporting to the Lead Operator , the Plant Operator will be responsible for operating processing equipment systems.
To accomplish this job successfully, you must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Monitor and control plant operating systems. Make adjustments based on production objectives and QA lab results.
• Constantly review the operation of the plant to monitor production and quality, anticipating and solving problems in a timely manner, and identifying opportunities for improvement.
• Participate in projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs.
• Participate in plant maintenance program.
• Communicate directly with the shift lead to coordinate and identify maintenance and repair needs.
• Perform preventive maintenance activities as required.
• Perform general labor such as plant clean-up and housekeeping.
• High school diploma or GED required
• Sufficient education to make appropriate arithmetic equations and complete written documentation and records
• At least 1-2 years of experience in silica, aggregate, or similar facility preferred
• Strong mechanical knowledge preferred in plant maintenance and rolling stock; prior experience operating front end loader, scraper, and bulldozer and other support equipment preferred
• Proficient in cross-function operations, including Wet Plant, Dry Plant and Loadout Operations
• Comfortable working outside in the elements
Work in this position is performed in a plant, processing or trans loading environment and subject to mandatory, regular medical screening as outlined in the company safety programs that is position related and consistent with business necessity. Safety glasses, hard hat and steel toe boots must be worn at all times.
Hi-Crush is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive compensation and medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance benefits.